Monday, May 21, 2012

365- Another You- Hans and Nora

More bits from Another You


136. Another You

       
          At times, I watched the snow fall. I imagined myself standing there, snow twirling around in my hospital gown. The cool touch of a snowflake on my tongue. The way I would laugh when the wind blew a flurry of white Angels onto my face. I would dance along the lawn, my pale feet making deep imprints in the soft white floor. I would sing a song of winter’s joys.
      But I can’t do this
      I can’t even move a finger


      Nora June 45,  Another You pg. 54. 


137. Hans Sweet Mystery


   
          I pride myself in my ability to step into another’s shoes. The ability to know what one is thinking before it is even thought. There isn’t a look passed between hidden lovers that I do not notice, a hand dealt for which I cannot call the bluff.  But you, you my dear are a mystery. You are no more known to me than the number of stars in the darkest night sky, your feelings as masked and faded as the moon herself. Who you are and who you pretend to be inhabit my every thought.
I want to know you
My sweet, sweet mystery

Hans 25, Another You pg 30
       



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What do you have to say ABOUT THAT?