Saturday, September 22, 2012

Week 1




Hey ya)
This is how my first week of September went. ( Que awesome music playlist >> )

156. I am back
The street in front of my house.
                                                                       157. I kinda walk here
The bridge I walk over whenever I want to go into the city, Krasnodar
My scary clown.
Yes. I have to read all of this for Bible Class.


                                                                    158. That's mah room
My desk. Favorite part of my room.

The Kuban River.

School books.
A way to avoid school...

Old guitar learnin'






Is it time I threw these away?
On the tram.
Messy room, sunny morning.
These shoes are so warped. 
Schedule.
Cut an old TinTin shirt down to size. 

IT'S TINTIN GUYS.

TinTin is freaking AwEsOmE

So Th-th-th-that's all folks!!!

Ciao)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What do you have to say ABOUT THAT?